KWerner CI #34




I am posting a scrapbook page I made for my daughters from Easter...a long time ago. In 1988 they were 2 and 5 years old. I always feel a little nostalgic when doing this especially around the holidays because they are now 22 and 25 years old and to be quite honest...I miss these two little girls. Don't get me wrong, I love the young ladies that they have become but I really miss these giggly, squirmy, and silly little girls. I think this must be what scrapbooking is about...for me. If it weren't midnight I would call them both and do a conference call just to hear their voices. Oh well, for now I will just look through more of their childhood pictures and smile...and cry a little. I will also go in a kiss my little boy (9yo) again goodnight. It just goes by too fast. Or maybe I will just make a card with the scraps...or even two and send to them. Hmmmm, we will see. Hope you enjoy this page. I have always been a little afraid of mixing papers but this was quite fun and now I am ready to rip, roar, cut and strip it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!