For Donna...New pics of my room!

Hey Donna! How's your day going??? Just wanted to let you know that I went ahead and loaded the new photos so that you can see what we did this weekend...I removed the desk in the corner and replaced it with the cabinet...you remember the one that I had ALL my scrapbooking stuff in when I first started? We also added a shelf over the left side of the countertop so now Buddy can sit in my chair and not worry about hitting his head on my other shelf with my stamps on them. Take care and talk to you soon!
love ya
sue
YOU CAN DOUBLE CLICK ON THE PIC TO ENLARGE IT.


In the pic below...look underneath the counter to the right...just beside the drawers...I have an outlet box...this one has 6 plug ins! I have another one that you can not see that is next to the other drawers and to the back under the counter...for my printer, phone, computer, and stuff I want plugged in long term with 6 plugs as well. This was Mikels idea...I had told him to take them off because we weren't using them for the salon...and he said...Won't you need a lot of outlets for scrapbooking..??? DUH!!
Take a look at the center of the countertop...notice the holder for my cutters? It is just a mail holder from the office supply department at Walmart...maybe $3-$4. I bought it years ago when I worked in Lexington. I have another one something like it...that held files..little bigger but it works..if you want it.


Notice the Blue, white and yellow tin "baskets" ??? they now have my pens, markers and pencils, so they are all laying down...although if you look on the desktop I still keep my colored pencils on the desk because Alex and I both use them.







Disregard the mess from the hallway and the kitchen...we had the boys together this weekend.

















Comments

  1. OOH i love your room! will you come here and fix my area lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!