TWS ScrapBeach Challenge 1 & 5

Colors of the Rainbow Challenge required a recipe of items to be used...using all the colors of the rainbow and the following recipe I created this page using the paper pack I just received. The Mira collection from Brenda Walton, K&Company. It reminds me of the colors of summer when I was growing up. From the first time I saw it...it made me smile and remember that time.

1 color of ink or paint

2 pieces of colored card stock

3 pieces of pattern paper

4 photos

5 embellishments

6 bling pieces

This Page also works for Challenge #5 called "Opening Presents" requiring a page using the thre newest things I have purchased but have not used yet. The Paper pack was the 1st thing used. I have looked for it for a long time but since it is not the newest collection from K&Company it was not in my Local Scrap Store so I ordered it from ebay and just got it last week. The second item was the thicker letters...they were white but I inked them with the Tim Holtz Orange Marmalade Distress Ink pad I just got a few weeks ago from LTC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!