Once Upon A Time mini album

This is my mini album I have put together for my husband and myself...this week is our 13th wedding anniversary. He is going to help me select and put in the pics. I am not sure that I like the color combination on the cover but /i love this flower. My sister Sandy made it for the October flower swap on the scrap beach. This album is alot like the mini I created for my sister back in June of this year... because we both loved the Vintage Shabby Chic album from Robyn at Injoystamping.com. BTW...I still need to add the ribbons and lace!















Comments

  1. OMG GIRL...This mini is to die for! Just stunning! I love it! TFS!
    hugs
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

New Design Team!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1