Embellished Paper Doilies GGG's Challenge!

This is my entry for a Challenge hosted by Maria on the Glitzyglamourgals blog address is http://www.gggals.blogspot.com/ Check them out! They have a lot of fun! I participated in their Christmas ustream this weekend and thoroughly enjoyed myself! There were numerous projects done this weekend and I encourage you to check out the recorded shows on ustream...you will not be disappointed I promise you that!

Maria is located in Denmark and hosted the class on Embellished Doilies. I loved it so much I decided to do one for myself. The Challenge is to create a doily using the Christmas theme posting them on the Glitzyglamourgals blog. This is my take on her class. I still need to mount it or frame it in a shadowbox which I intend to do sometime this week. That is why you may see some of my xyron adhesive paper behind some of the tiles...so just ignore that please!

Thanks so much Maria for your class I enjoyed it so much!
Hope you enjoy!




I have posted each tile individually so that you can see each tile up close. I intend to mount it on a 12x12 board and display it above my fireplace in my living room!



































Comments

  1. Love these! That paper collection worked perfect for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG GIRL!!! This is stunning. You did such an awesome job! I didnt get a chance to scrap at all, i had the little own with me all weekend so I was busy...i had a good time the other nite at the Ustream class. It was so nice to chat with you and all the other ladies. Thanks for visiting my girls blogs! Brandi was so excited to get followers.

    Have a great week and God Bless.
    Warm Regards
    Elsa
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is absolutely beautiful!!! I love it, especially all the sparkly elements...hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!! This is awesome!! you did such a great job...Thanks for joining in on all the fun!! We sure had a blast....You and Sandy were such fun!!
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

New Design Team!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1