A New Christmas Card

While watching some ustream classes on glitzyglamourgals channel which is www.ustream.tv/user/glitzyglamourgals

I was inspired to make another type of homemade Christmas Card. The instructor or host of this particular segment was Tammy. Tammy showed us a wonderful little mini book that would be great to give as little gifts for family and friends. I will be trying this technique sometime this week but what I really like was her Christmas skunks card that she colored using watercolors with a blending pen as well as gel pens and glitter pens. So in answer to her challenge to use other means of coloring instead of copic markers this is my twist on it.

I created this card using my printer, metallic gel pens, water colors and some markers. I needed a quick card for an occasion on Tuesday and this is what I came up with. I had done similar cards several years ago using Red and Green and really wanted to try the Blues...Enjoy!

The blog address for the glitzyglamourgals is http://www.gggals.blogspot.com/ You should really check them out because I had an absolutely wonderful time at the crop this weekend...friday night into Saturday afternoon. There are several other things that they did that I am really gonna have to try sometime this week! I am just taking each project one at a time! Loving It!!!

As you will see from the picture...my scrapbook desk is a total mess! It just shows how much fun I had! I will warn you...the inking got a little messy around the edge and the color looks brighter in the picture that it shows in real time but oh well...I still like it!


Comments

  1. I am just in love with the snowmen and the blue/white you used. The hidden dry embossing just makes the card totally pop...Loving it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

New Design Team!

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!