Monkey in my Locker! REvised

I posted this sometime before Christmas Break for my son, Alex. While doing an assignment for his Fine Arts class he had to create a product or service to sell or distribute. This is what he originally came up with...the only problem is that his teacher wanted him to "make" all parts of the project. So he has to redo the assignment!




So she is holding his grade until he either recreates the monkey or does a totally new item as well as the report and documentation ...by this Friday! So we made our own monkey. He did most of the sewing himself and really seemed to enjoy it. I was quite surprised! I know it isn't as cute as the "purchased" monkey but this little dude is pretty special for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!