Treasured Memories

As most of you know I have joined the "unfinished Projects" Group at http://www.thescrapbeach.ning.com/ hosted by Kathryn. We are compiling a list with photos of our incompleted projects to post and hopefully get us motivated to finally completing them or to get rid of them. I am still working on getting all the pics taken of my "Unfinished items" but have finally came up with a tally and OMG! I can't believe it! I have started so many things and just left them and moved onto other projects! (As far as I can count, so far I have about 34 projects on my list...however, after this weekend I have 31 left! How wrong is that! wow!

Anyway, this is one of the projects on my list of things I was able to complete this weekend. This is a kit from Quick Quotes Scrapbook Company and my sister Donna had given it to me as a gift sometime this summer. It was the shell with some embellishments but I had to put in the pictures, tags, journaling and other embellishments to complete. I have enclosed before and after pics. I have used it to document times in my life and that of my husband, Mikel. I started with our grade school photos and progressed from there.
BEFORE

AFTER!

























Comments

  1. Awesome job, Sue! Thise is a great album of you and your husand ~ must be so fun to look through together! :D I am finding that it is so satisfying to complete these unfinished projects ~ even more so than the feeling I get when I complete a mini from start to finish with no breaks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

New Design Team!

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!