Just playing with some more paper flowers!

I was looking at Gabrielle P's blog at http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com and saw these flowers and thought I would like to make some. It was a lot easier than I thought! Here is what I came up with...not bad for my first try with this technique. This is the link to her blog tutorial. It is NOT a video but works pretty well. http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/2011/10/paper-flower-tutorial-websters-pages.html
This is the inspiration from her blog!


This is what I came up with! I still need to work on it a bit but not bad for just playing around, if I do say so myself! lol Next time I won't color tip the ends and see how that does for me.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness Sue - these are gorgeous! Thanks for the link - I definitely want to see how these were made :) I got my snowflakes and flowers today! I have been dancing around the house and showing them to everybody who will look at them lol! Thanks so much - they are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!