March Mini Album for DeNetra Pics

This is only my second mini swap for TWS. This one was created for DeNetra for the March mini swap. It was really funny because the theme was shimmer and shine but from the second I sat down with this album...it was definitely not shimmer and shine. I am so glad she like vintage! I was able to add some shimmer and shine with the embossing and glimmer mist. I changed to cover numerous times and even at the last minute when I was putting it into the box to mail to her...late...and realized that the paper flowers I made earlier in the evening would look perfect on this album...so...you guessed it! I changed it again! I hope she likes it!!!



This was what it looked like before the flower change!






















Comments

  1. oh my SUE !!! this is beautiful !!! i hope you like our mini...its thick...but tons of room for pictures...you did an awesome job !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!