Christmas Paperbag mini Album!

This is my first Christmas mini album as well as my first paperbag album. Originally I was not going to do a Christmas mini this Christmas but after seeing the one created by Jody at luv2scrap11 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVv4GpO1BI on youtube...I just got so inspired and had to do this one! With her permission I utilized some of her features because they were just so amazing!

The binding method was an idea I got with a tutorial from Robin Correa at injoystampin.com or on her youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/injoystampin

In regards to my first paperbag mini...wow...it can be addictive! But I really put my heart and soul into this mini album so I am literally drained...pleased but really drained. I am currently going through all of my Christmas pics and I am trying to narrow down the many pics I want to put into it. I am not sure I will do another paperbag mini anytime soon...or maybe I will...hhhmmmm????










































































































Comments

  1. Great job!! Love how this turned out with all those interactive pages! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...it is just divine!!! You have put alot of work into it and a lotta love too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie, you really did pour your heart and soul into this album and it shows. It is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!