MatchBox Mini Ustream!

Hi everyone! For all of you who have asked about the matchbox mini that I did as a Christmas ornament this past season I wanted to let you know that a class has been scheduled. I learned how to create this mini by watching one of Kim's ( or KimiBee as some of you know her) ustream classes and she has offered to do another one just in time for Valentine's day! Her blog is http://uniquescrappiness.blogspot.com/

Event: MATCHBOX MINI CLASS
When: Sunday, February 13th
EST - 7:00p.m.
CST - 6:00p.m.
MST - 5:00p.m.
PST - 4:00p.m.
Kim's time is Australia February 14th at 11:00a.m. Check out her ustream channel http://www.ustream.tv/channel/harvest-of-memories and RSVP! Trust me ladies and gentlemen you will not want to miss this one! It is the teeniest tiniest mini I have ever seen (1 1/4" X 1 1/2") They are truly fun and addictive!

Comments

  1. Suzie, thank you!! Did I tell you I am really loving the look of your blog? I just love the colours!! TTYS...Hugs Kimi xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!