I am dedicating this blog to my life and the things I love.
Adorable Callie! Scrap Beach challenge #1
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This ia page that I have wanted to do for a long time. This is my Step-Daughter Callie when she was about 1 1/2 years of age. Wasn't she adorable! She is such a sweetie!
I thought I posted a comment - well, I will post again. This is very girl and very pretty. I don't know how old Callie is now, but I'm betting she loves this layout!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
ReplyDeleteawww soo cute. Lil girls are just adorable!!!
ReplyDeletekisses
Elsa
What a beautiful pic and layout....just lovely Suzie...Hope your are beginning to feel better!!
ReplyDeleteHuggz Kimi xx
I thought I posted a comment - well, I will post again. This is very girl and very pretty. I don't know how old Callie is now, but I'm betting she loves this layout!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I love the vellum flowers over the photos ~ gorgeous! :D She looks so pretty there & the layout matches her perfectly!
ReplyDelete~Kathryn :D
This is lovely! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDelete