Another new crocheted flower I am working on!

Okay, so I have been working on some new flowers and decided to post them! I saw them on a really beautiful layout but I can't remember whose...sorry. It might have been Gabrielle Pollaco (sp) but I can't be sure. It is one that I have wanted to do for quite some time and now I have made several variations. I will be using a burgandy one on a layout of my parents using my Prima Pastiche paper I have been hoarding...I am using it up cause I am tired of it just staying in my paper drawers! Yay! well...I will really celebrate when I get it done but I had to show you what I created this evening! Enjoy and have a great weekend!


Single layer pink




Double ruffle Pink




Single layer off white




Another center on the double Pink ruffled

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!