New Spring Project Just in time for Mother's Day!




For years I have always had an obsession with Teacups and saucers and have collected many sets through those years. This is one that I decided to alter and kinda do a practice run with it. Most of these flowers are from I Am Roses, Wild Orchid Craft and even a couple that I made. I have used several techniques to color them in this arrangement and look forward to experimenting with many more. I have several teacup and saucer sets in mind for my handmade paper flowers as well as my crocheted flowers. It is so easy to do and it is a great gift idea for Mother's Day! or for a "just because" gift.









This is my absolute favorite one! This is the one my daughters got me for Mother's day when they were little. I love it so much! It will be the one I alter with my handmade flowers! I will post pics when I do this one...I might even do it as a ustream sometime.



I have given away a couple of my collection and have concentrated mostly on miniature sets now as I have no more room for them...as you can see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!