My DCWV Mariposa "Love Letters" Long Envelope Mini Album

This is the mini! This is one of the projects I created as Guest Designer/Featured Artist for the Glitzyglamourgals Spring 2011 Crop. As part of a "team" thing we all used the DCWV Mariposa Paper Stack to create our projects. This "love letter" mini is what I created to put love letters that I have received from my husband and those he received from me! My husband Mikel has always put little notes and drawings all over the place for me to find at random times...it is always fun and keeps me guessing...lol This is my mini, I hope you enjoy it! I have created a template for the envelope and converted it to a pdf file but am still trying to figure out how to post it to my blog...geek speak...using html and hyperlinks...yea, that's it...lol
































Comments

  1. Hey Susie...I have to say I LOOOVE this album...I have been back many times to drool and in recent days to find some inspiration!! Thank you my lovely for sharing this creation with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!