"Tis the Season to Hop" Blog Hop Day 3!
I warn you that this is gonna be a long post! LOL Thanks to everyone for their wonderful and uplifting comments! I am so excited that you are here! I have enjoyed our days of the Blog Hop and I hope you all did too! What fun! Hopefully I will be crafting my way through the rest of my Christmas gifts...as quickly as these 3 days have gone by. I have loved all of the projects and have gotten so many ideas! Keep reading for my giveaway!!!!
We are on the 3rd and final day of our blog hop and today I am doing Two posts in One! I have been working on a couple of local craft shows that ended today and have really enjoyed it but MY OH MY I believe I am tired but exhilarated! LOL But at least it is a “GOOD” tired!
Again I remind you that some of the ladies in the hop will be offering Candy so look out for those neat gifts...also make sure you become my follower and comment all 3 days of the hop on all the participating blogs in order to win the Candy Elsa will be giving away on her blog.
We hope to inspire you to create and give homemade gifts and cards this year. You should have reached this blog by way of Tmika - http://www.scrapdaworld.blogspot.com/ but if not and you have arrived here by chance please go back to the beginning with Elsa at http://www.JustaFewDesigns.blogspot.com/)
Hope you enjoy my project! (oops PROJECTS)!
My 3rd project is my version of an Explosion Box! I am including the written directions for you to use if you like so keep looking after the pics for that as well as my other "surprise" posting!
I am offering a "giveaway" after the pictures on this post...the only thing I ask is that you follow me and comment everyday after each post! Thanks and have a great weekend!
thanks for stopping by and please hop on when you are finished here to Emily at http://createserendipity.blogspot.com/
4 sheets of 12X12 Cardstock (double-sided)
- First sheet of cardstock is 12x12 (outside layer of box), score cardstock at 4” on all 4 sides. Cut out 4 corners and fold at scoreline.
- Second sheet of cardstock, cut to 11x11, score at 3 ¾” on all 4 sides and again cut out 4 corners. You may want to decorate or embellish each section before gluing together. Glue center only to the inside center of first piece.
- Third sheet of cardstock, cut to 10x10 score at 3 ½” on all 4 sides and cut out those 4 corners. You may want to decorate or embellish each section before gluing together. Glue center only to the inside top of second piece of cardstock.
- Lid – Cut cardstock to 8x8 and score at 1 7/8” on all 4 sides. Cut only one side of each corner square and glue together.
- Fold all fold/score lines for box and pages back and forth
- You can embellish box before assembling (makes it easier to add pockets and other design features)
I want to share with you all some of my ornaments that I have made and sold in a couple of our local craft shows that I have participated in! You probably will recognize the "Lacy" theme. I have rediscovered my love for crocheted lace and it feels good!
This is the mess I made before the FIRST Craft show....and the weekend before Thanksgiving!!! AAARRRGGHHH!
Baby blankets or Carriage covers
Lace Ornament covers and the little hearts
Baby Bootie & Bells Ornaments ( I literally could not keep these on my table...they ALL sold)
MY "Giveaway" is a set of 10 crocheted lace snowflakes! Just follow me and comment on all three days of MY posts of the blog hop and I will choose a winner after the blog hop is over! Have fun!