Winterfest 2012 Mini Album!


This is the Scrapbook album I created for our Youth Pastor and his wife. I am posting pics so that my sister can see the album! lol I used the Bo Bunny Mama-razzi paper line.  I did use both sides of the paper...which means that front and back are utilized!  It was interesting and kinda fun!  I loved making the album.  I am learning that not every page has to be a "masterpiece"









































































































Comments

  1. Beautiful job Sue!!! Hope your having a fun weekend:)
    ♥hugs♥
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! you have been busy my lioness! lol wow...great job! They are awesome, they tell a story! I should challenge myself to do this. I have tons of baby pics of my girls i need to work on! TFS!!
    xoxoxo
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!