Baby Dolls! Reborn Lee Middleton

These are dolls I purchased to display my hand crocheted baby items.  This one is a cute red headed baby doll...you know I love the red hair! lol  I posted them also so my sister who lives in another state could see them and decide if they would fit her antique baby carriage or not.  I am working on a dedication gown and needed to know what size would fit the doll...



This one is a bigger doll and will wear the larger items. They look so life like!

















Comments

  1. Suz! hi girl! I hope your doing well...LOVING your tole painting ornaments!!! What are these baby dolls? are you making these?? Are these those reborn babies? Are you selling them????? Must have info!! lol love ya girly...
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shades of Green!

Welcome to our Blog Hop! Day 1

"Tis the Season to Hop" Day 2!